Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I Hate Secrets!

… so I’m SO glad I don’t need to keep one anymore! The anniversary party of the century is complete and I can NOW release all I’ve been keeping in and keeping busy with since February! You have no idea how much of a blabbermouth you are until you have to keep something from your Mommy! This has consumed me… so I’m so happy that it was a huge success and (hopefully) everyone had a great time. They were so shocked! It was the first time I’ve seen them that shocked and VERY proud that we pulled one over on dad. Sorry mom, but it’s usually pretty easy to pull things on herJ
I will be uploading pictures shortly once I have compiled more.
First day of school was yesterday. How ironic is it that I hate crowds, kids and lazy people and I work at an over-crowded university with 16,000 students who aren’t responsible for anything and staff/faculty that realized the lazier they are, the more they’ll get paid and the more secure their job is here? If you cannot tell already, my grouchy pants are on and in full effect. My classes actually start tonight, which will be really interesting. Considering my energy level is currently around negative 100%  so, I’m not quite sure how these classes will fit into my busy schedule of sitting and avoiding things.
I swear I’m in a funk. I’ve never not been able to pull myself out of it until now. Of course because I’m neurotic, I made a list of things that would make me feel better that I am simply not doing and have no energy/desire/drive to do. Smart, huh?
Things I could do that would make me feel better, but I’m avoiding like the plague:
- Cancelling my Planet Fitness and joining Curves
- Actually going to Curves
- Cleaning the bathroom… thoroughly
- Renting a carpet cleaner/cleaning the rug
- Buying new clothes
- Changing the oil in the car (yup, still haven’t done it mom)
- Replacing the battery in the car (yup, still haven’t done it dad)
- Saving money for Christmas/joining the Christmas save program at a bank (obviously for next year since I missed the boat)
- Find outfits that I would like to buy
- Preparing my lunches/outfits the night before
- Buying new mascara that doesn’t sting my eyes
- Using my coupon at the kickboxing class
- Cleaning the stand under the tv
- Finding/installing something to hold wine glasses
- Updating my ipod
- Dying/cutting my hair
- Putting my pictures online and linking them to my blog
-Updating my blog more regularly
- Taking more pictures in general
- Actually doing the readings for my classes
- Finding/killing the smell in my house
- Use my balcony more before it starts snowing
Although, as a VERY wise friend once told me: I should just be in whatever mood I’m in and stop judging myself and making it harder. One day I will wake up and WANT to clean the bathroom and can go from there. There is no point sitting around judging myself and being harsh and it is certainly NOT motivating. (Thanks Ana). So THAT is my new plan. To just be and keep this list for a time that I actually just end up doing these things.
Moving on… one of my favorite people in the world is having her birthday tomorrow and I’m so happy that we can celebrate it this year! She hid it last year until it was too late. This year, she isn’t getting by so easilyJ
I probably should attempt to do work or at least get up to go to the bathroom now.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment